Stainless Butterfly Style Safety Razor
The simplest plastic-free razor to load and re-load!
The butterfly safety razor is not just beautiful; it performs flawlessly. The butterfly style secures the blade just by twisting the bottom to open and close the blade holding plates.
- For MEN AND WOMEN & all shaving needs
- Over-built components for durability
- High-polished finish to protect from corrosion; rust free
- Zero Plastic Waste and Blade Take Back Program
- Comes with 10 free blades, Blade Take Back collection envelope, and hemp razor bag
- Regular: 3.5 inch length; Extra Long: 4.75 inch length
Albatross Blade Take Back Info
All Albatross razor sets come with 10 free blades and an envelope you can use to collect your used blades in. The used blades (from other brands, too!) can then be sent back to Albatross at:
PO Box 2254
Berkeley, CA 94702
They ask that you put a maximum of 4 blade packs (40 Blades) in each envelope.
The Albatross Blade Take Back Program was the world's first shaving Take Back program and represents years of hard work to create a totally closed loop production cycle. They aim to make new (non-razor) products with the Take Back metal that have other direct environmental benefits; They don't just recycle, they upcycle! The key to all of these efforts is having enough blades to scale to our goals, so please participate!