Oxy Brightener Laundry Booster
A safe and natural stain-fighting alternative to bleach!
Naturally boost your laundry cleaning power with this planet-friendly bleach alternative. This color-safe laundry boosting oxygen brightener works great as an addition to your laundry routine, or anywhere in your home you need a little extra kick. Try it on your favorite coffee and tea mugs to cut through any buildup!
- Palm-Oil Free
How to Use:
- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double the amount used.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxy Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxy Brightener per gallon of water)
Ingredient List: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Carbonate
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Packaging: This item comes in a glass jar with a metal lid or a paper bag (refill).
End of Life: Reuse or recycle jar and lid. Recycle or compost paper bag from refill.