These cotton coffee filters are reusable alternatives to single-use paper filters. Cotton absorbs some of the oils released from coffee beans, but lets acids pass through. The resulting cup is clear crisp, rich and robust with all the acid of paper brewed coffee, without the paper taste, and all of the richness of French press without the heavy oiliness. The perfect cup of coffee with no waste!
Pack of 2 filters.
Dimensions: Cone #2: 6.5″W x 4.25″H; Cone #4: 7.75″W x 5.25″H
- Made to fit Cone #2 and Cone #4 drip coffee makers.
- Well-made from 100% certified organic cotton.
- Each pack lasts about 1 year and replaces approximately 500 paper filters.
- Economical — 25% of the cost of premium paper filters (or less)!
- Compostable at the end of its life.
- All filters are sewn and packaged by happy human beings making a fair and living wage in Austin, TX.
Instructions and Care: Just empty used coffee grounds, rinse filter, and hang to thoroughly dry. If oils build up, you can boil the filter in water occasionally.
Packaging: This item comes in a paper box that can be recycled or composted.
End of Life: This item can be composted at the end of its life.