Each waste free laundry detergent bar dilutes to make enough liquid, plastic free laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads. You can refill the same container and drastically reduce your plastic-waste at home.
The efficient formulation is made with saponified oils of coconut & olive oil, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder for washing (yes, the same yucca root you eat! It’s filled with natural saponins aka natural detergents), baking soda for freshening, oxalic acid for whitening & stain lifting power, salt to soften the water and rosemary oleo resin to extend the shelf life.
Benefits of Waste Free Laundry Detergent:
- Low suds formulation.
- Formulated for sensitive skin.
- Tough on dirt and odor yet safe for baby clothes.
- Great in both High Efficiency & Front Load washer machines.
- Laundry Paste naturally softens clothes and reduces fading.
- No need for a separate fabric softener saves you money.
- Economical and space-saving. Dissolve the amount that works for you and your space.
- Great for travel. Lightweight size and cutting the bar allows you to make only the amount you need.
How To Dissolve:
- One full bar of paste = one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar = 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste = 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste = 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste = 8 ounces water
How To Use:
- Choose Your Container. To make your life easy, find a container that is easy for you to handle, pick-up and dispense from.
- Cut the bar to size for that amount of water (or dissolve the entire bar).
- You can dissolve the whole bar and fill a smaller container that works for you instead of dissolving a smaller amount, it’s up to you; this is customizable! For example: Dissolve the entire bar in a gallon container and use that to refill a 16 or 32 ounce container of your choice. Use what you already have!
Packaging: This item comes in a paper box that can be recycled or composted.
End of Life: If not used up, this item can be composted at the end of its life.